As appropriate for your school use one of these responsive activities:
- Encourage the pupils to sit still, quietly, and to ‘answer’ questions in their heads as you ask them:
- What is most important to you at Christmas?
- How can you show love to other people this Christmas?
- Invite them to close their eyes as you pray, and to say ‘Amen’ at the end, which is a way of agreeing with the words in the prayer and making it your own.
- God, thank you for Christmas. Thank you that you sent your son as a gift to us, to show us how to live and to bring us into your ‘family’ of all people who love you. Please help me to know how I can show love to other people this Christmas. Amen.